Our Project Services Group has responded to our clients' requests to expand our services to provide them access to more of the skills and expertise they need to deliver their projects over the full life-cycle.
Irrespective of the service, we drive value by ensuring our team is amongst the best in the industry. We believe our partners have the right to demand the highest quality of service and capability to support their projects, therefore we make it our priority to attract and retain the highest calibre professionals.
We deliberately work with all parties, including government agencies, private operators, contractors and consultants. This ensures ARCH Artifex understands the needs and drivers of all the players who contribute to successful projects and project outcomes.
ARCH Artifex's combined leadership, knowledge and experience provides industry leading insights and best-in-class practices across all services. The team is led by highly skilled and experienced Directors and Principles who are actively involved in hands- on project delivery and services.
Our team is made up of exceptionally capable specialists from diverse project backgrounds in Major Rail, Road, Power, Defence, Health and Information & Communication Technology projects.
We listen, we understand, and we deliver results through flexible services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Engineering, design and technical management has been a cornerstone for ARCH Artifex since we began. We have experience with community-based projects as well as some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world.
- Design management
- Interface management
- Tender support
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Technical audits and review
Our team has a long history of project management from turnkey services where we manage all aspects of delivery on behalf of our client to direct secondment into project delivery teams.
- Project and program management
- Site surveillance and supervision
- Project governance and reporting
- All aspects of procurement and tendering, including preparation of technical and commercial documents
- Contract management and administration
- Project health checks
Our team offers the skills and experience to provide constructability and staging advisory services across complex multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects.
- Constructability reviews
- Construction staging diagrams and reports
- Development of staging diagrams
- Utilities and services
- Construction phase services
- Specialist subject matter expertise
Our team helps establish, implement and maintain the project controls framework throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Tender Development
- Project Schedule Development
- Resource Planning
- Cost Control Services (including SAP, Ellipse)
- Process Development
- Development of the project controls framework
Our team offers practical and experienced capability in the development of project programmes and schedules for infrastructure projects of all scale, developing and maintaining schedules in P6 Primavera.
- Development of WBS and CBS
- Development of P6 schedule
- Monitoring and reporting against baseline schedules
- Advice on delays and impacts for extension of time claims
- Earned Value Management
- Quantitative schedule risk analysis
Communications & Stakeholder Management
Understanding and managing key stakeholder groups is a critical success factor with all major infrastructure projects. Our team can manage all aspects of communications and stakeholder engagement, from the development of key project messaging and community engagement, through to complaints management.
- Project and wider communication plan development and execution
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Co-ordinate community information sessions and pop-up community events
- Develop project collateral: in both Tender Phase and ongoing Comms Planning
- Issues and Crisis Management